Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Blog!

Another year, another blog. My New Year's Resolution for 2006 is to not lose my blogs. I hereby resolve to not only not lose this blog, but to attempt in some small way to actually update it, as well. Ambitious, I know.

So. What does the New Year bring me? It brings me yarn.

I'm finishing a newborn kimono sweater in irritating cotton boucle. It's soft, it's pink, it's very newborn-friendly, but I'm just a lover of wool, I guess. I've got other fine projects on the needles, such as the legwarmers to match the kippah that might be too big even though it's been felted within an inch of its life. I also have 3 small bear carcasses waiting to be stuffed.

And a shiny new blog.

Happy New Year!

P.S. I wish I could list Manhattan as a Major Outlaying Island of the United States in my profile, but that wasn't an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home