Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A smattering of photos



This is what it looks like when a two year old is watching TV and you happen to say "honey, can you look at me so i can take a picture?" and she replies "I'm very busy, mamma." without lifting her eyes from the screen. see that smug, superior look? makes me ponder life a bit.




this is what the same 2 year old looks like when let loose in a little igloo tent with a sticker book. whoopie!




this is a hideous purple sock i've been working on for a week. it was supposed to be my "plane project". hah. it's almost finished, now, though. it does not, however, match in shape, thickness, or color the single sock i made for myself LAST year.



this is a beautiful statue i found on a shelf in my entryway. My roommate found it in Burkina Faso. I love it because you don't often see a goddess nursing a toddler. My squid says it's us. I think it's a beautiful statue and i love having it in my house. think she'd notice if i smuggle it into my suitcase?



this was a very cool, pollution-tinged full moon from my balcony. of course the colors aren't fully captured so it looks like any old moon over any old street. but there you have it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brit-Elin said...

you have an adorable child! :)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home