Saturday, February 18, 2006

Cute, Marie. Real cute.

Am I the only one getting my Donny Osmond references? Anyway. I finished the hideous Donny socks. they're awful. you can see how they were knitted too loose. and the purple. my word. and what was I thinking? in the middle of the Olympics? a week before the auctions? I had to finish a pair of socks that make my feet feel ooky? when i could have waited a week to finish and get credit for them for the sock-a-monthalong? yeah, ok? i did.

Because of the knitted too looseness of these socks, they are best worn scrinched down, Molly Ringwald 80s style.


Blogger Super Secret Knitting Pal said...

LOL...I work with Mr. Osmond's sister-in-law. LOL. Great PURPLE socks. :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

I think your socks looks cute and comfortable!

If I remember correctly, didn't Donny Osmond's famous purple socks have some sort of rhinestones or some kind of sparkly stuff on them? For some strange reason, my cousin had a crush on him, and I still tease her to this day about it!

9:58 PM  
Blogger lexa said...

They look very comfortable - I like the color, too!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Tina's right...Donny had kinda sparkly purple socks.

I love the purple socks! Purple is my favourite colour. My first pair made were pink and purple stripe (made em last month). I was thinking I want solid purple socks at some point, and the reference to Donny Osmond came immediately to mind. Oh well, I still want purple socks LOL.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home