Saturday, February 18, 2006

Cute, Marie. Real cute.



Am I the only one getting my Donny Osmond references? Anyway. I finished the hideous Donny socks. they're awful. you can see how they were knitted too loose. and the purple. my word. and what was I thinking? in the middle of the Olympics? a week before the auctions? I had to finish a pair of socks that make my feet feel ooky? when i could have waited a week to finish and get credit for them for the sock-a-monthalong? yeah, ok? i did.




Because of the knitted too looseness of these socks, they are best worn scrinched down, Molly Ringwald 80s style.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill said...

LOL...I work with Mr. Osmond's sister-in-law. LOL. Great PURPLE socks. :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

I think your socks looks cute and comfortable!

If I remember correctly, didn't Donny Osmond's famous purple socks have some sort of rhinestones or some kind of sparkly stuff on them? For some strange reason, my cousin had a crush on him, and I still tease her to this day about it!

9:58 PM  
Blogger lexa said...

They look very comfortable - I like the color, too!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Tina's right...Donny had kinda sparkly purple socks.

I love the purple socks! Purple is my favourite colour. My first pair made were pink and purple stripe (made em last month). I was thinking I want solid purple socks at some point, and the reference to Donny Osmond came immediately to mind. Oh well, I still want purple socks LOL.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home