Friday, February 03, 2006

Donny Osmond's socks

So the hideous purple socks. I finished one, and am working on the instep of the other. I decided to wash and block the finished one because it was mocking me there from the shelf, and as i blocked it, it kind of grew. SO I asked my husband if he was interested in a pair of purple socks. He said (more or less) notsomuch. The sock dried, and it does, indeed, fit me. Quite nicely, actually. SO I thought nothing of it and while I was working the instep this morning over breakfast he said "I can't wait for my purple socks."

gulp.

*sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger Davina said...

Figures. LOL At least your dh will wear something you made. :D
And your dd sounds so cute, precocious. She is adorable, too, in the pics below. Her hair is so cute!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Marnie said...

yeah, this would be the *first* thing i've made he would wear. i'm buying sock yarn in a variety of hideous tones just to see what i can get away with.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home