Friday, February 03, 2006

Donny Osmond's socks

So the hideous purple socks. I finished one, and am working on the instep of the other. I decided to wash and block the finished one because it was mocking me there from the shelf, and as i blocked it, it kind of grew. SO I asked my husband if he was interested in a pair of purple socks. He said (more or less) notsomuch. The sock dried, and it does, indeed, fit me. Quite nicely, actually. SO I thought nothing of it and while I was working the instep this morning over breakfast he said "I can't wait for my purple socks."




Blogger Davina said...

Figures. LOL At least your dh will wear something you made. :D
And your dd sounds so cute, precocious. She is adorable, too, in the pics below. Her hair is so cute!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger curlypurly said...

yeah, this would be the *first* thing i've made he would wear. i'm buying sock yarn in a variety of hideous tones just to see what i can get away with.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home