Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Flash your Stash

I'm so excited about this. It's making me organize my yarn. Which makes Marco very exited about this.

sneak preview


so today we had the company of My Kid The Squid's best friend and most besotted admirer. man. here are a few choice snippets:

r: i think you're my sister.
m: no!
r: why?
m: cause i'm just maya.
r: you have curly hair though. i think you're my sister.

Miss Roo holding the plate of dried payapa brought on this exchange:

r: want one, maya?
m: all of them, actually.
r: actually, no.
m: ok.

Anyway. That's probably not even slightly funny if you don't hang out with the under-three crowd often, but I was having a hard time keeping a straight face. And i wish I'd caught them "knitting" on video. it involved 2 cookie cutters, a stuffed giraffe, and 3 magic markers. and a lot of "don't bodder me, I'm knitting right now actually."

2 Comments:

Blogger Davina said...

LOL They sound very entertaining. "Don't bodder me..." Cute

10:42 AM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

I love when they have conversations with each other. Our conversations. Ha!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home