Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fluff Factory in Full Swing

Well, the Fluff Factory auctions are in full swing. I've barely had a second to breathe as I'm photographing and listing a zillion items. And knitting last moment items. I think i've finally done it, though, as I can no longer feel my right hand below the elbow. Oops.


I'm so proud of this. It's simple, but the coordination we went through (Christy's in Texas, I'm in NYC) and the planning and late night email whining sessions we endured... I'm largely riding on Christy's coattails on this one, I'm well aware. But I'm pleased as punch that this is going so well.





yup, that's my Olympic feat.


A bunch of money is being raised for FIAU (which, incidentally, you pronouce as a word, not an acronym. It rhymes with "meow.") and for that I am eternally grateful to each and every woman who knitted, crocheted, sewed, painted, and built her fingers to the bone. And to the generosity of the bidders. Go check it out. You won't believe what some people will pay for a diaper in the name of charity! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home