Friday, April 28, 2006

Glue Help!

Glue is not holding the crappy felt to the bag! help! help! what can i use?

Edit:



This is what I was trying to glue. The face bits. I ended up sewing them on, which for me is seriously no small feat. Does it tell you anything if I tell you that the only sewing equipment I have in the house is a little kit from a hotel that I've had for about 10 years? Luckily it had lots of colors, though I used up all the red and had to finish the mouth in fuchsia.

Photos to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Can you blanket stitch it on with embroidery thread? I am not sure what you are trying to glue.

I once made felt stockings and tried to glue felt to them and the stuff kept falling off. I think hot glue works, but don't own a hot glue gun.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home