Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Star Pocket! The Star Pocket!



If you've seen Dora you know what I'm talking about. If not, rest assured that the title is not just me being insane. So here's my star pocket. I made it, sewed it on, and realized it completely disappeared when I did that. So i added a braid trim all around the border. I hope it felts well. I am sick of this thing.

oh. And here's the map pocket.



Tomorrow I felt this thing. I can't wait. I'm totally nervous.

Hey, are my pockets gonna felt closed?

2 Comments:

Blogger j a r e d said...

maybe try stuffing the pockets with some plastic or water proof something-or-other...?? no idea if this will work. i'm just thinking, if you can seperate the pockets from the inner wall of the bag, your chances at them felting 'open' will be better? i dont know. i could be talking nonsense.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Davina said...

I was going to say that, too. maybe whipstitch some nonwool fabric in there b/t the layers? Something quick and dirty would do, I'd assume.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home