Friday, April 07, 2006

Unfinished Business



Remember him? he finally found a home. He's been donated to the NEST+m school silent auction. I need to make one for my kid's school's silent auction, too.

Unfinished business. I have on the needles and active (as in i worked on every single one of these today) Marco's last sock, the first sock of a pair for me, Asher's sweater, a bird, a bean bag, a small bear, and i cast on a Booga bag. why? because I must be the only knitter in the internet universe who hasn't. And because I didn't know what else to do with that orangey Malabrigo. And because it is project spectrum-worthy. And because everything else has grown out of its "knit in the darkable" phase.

*sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

awe, he's so cute!

wait, i thought i was the only knitter whose never made a booga bag!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Marnie said...

you're about to be. this thing is flying fast. I've got movie night tonight and bedtime duty tomorrow so I fully expect to be felting in the coin-ops on monday morning when the Squid is in school.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Tania A said...

Oh he's adorable!!!! Where can I get that pattern??

I'm about to make a booga of myself, once I finish my dust-bunny.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

Thanks! the pattern is mine. I don't have any plans to release it right now, but you never know.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home