Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hellooooo Gawgeous!



FINally a finished something that is not a toy. I finished my socks. It only took me what, 2 months? Gee, can't wait to cast on the next pair.

In other knitting news, I'm so close to finishing my Green Gable I can almost taste it. I made elbow-length sleeves and a little more waist shaping and i love it. It should be blocking by bedtime. Wahoo!

Also, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Brother 350 knitting machine. Should be any day now. I'm giddy with excitement. I might have to play hooky from work on some school day so i can play on it allllll day!

Ok, gotta run. I have a sweater to finish!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tania A said...

Oh .. those are GORGEOUS!!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

Pretty!!!!
Oooh... a machine... how exciting

11:49 AM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

hoooooray!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home