Monday, June 05, 2006

Blue is Busting Out All Over



Just because it's June, June, June.

There, just a little R&H for you first thing on a Monday morning. Here June is looking, yet again, rather grey. This afternoon we will attend the third 3rd birthday party in four days. The other two were quite soggy (including the outdoor one). This one is also in a garden so let's hope for the best.

I am excited to finish organizing my yarn in my fancy new yarn organizing drawers my genius husband fashioned for me out of the horizontal file cabinets that were taking up too much room for too little purpose. Just one more teensy weensy cup of coffee.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz K. said...

You have had one productive weekend!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

awww cute little blueys!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Gosh, this little one is so cute! And what a productive weekend you had! I can't believe your husband made yarn organizing drawers for you - could we borrow him? :) Great thing indeed!
Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

1:42 AM  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

What an adorable puppy! Is there a pattern?

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home