Friday, June 30, 2006

Curious George and the Swift.

George, I was told, wanted to go on the tire swing.



Yes, that would be the tire swing.

My Squid has learned, at the tender age of three, to wind balls of yarn. She gets the "don't change direction" mantra that I keep repeating over and over. She's very helpful in a Watch Every Move and Be Ready To Rescue The Yarn At Any Given Moment kind of way.

So we put old George on his swing, and he actually didn't get in the way of anything, and seemed to be having a pretty good time. He stayed in one place, hands and feet flying.



We wound 16 skeins of yarn and survived a rainy afternoon at home without the park. Only George got to ride the tire swing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Somedays little helpers make a task seem so much more fun, don't they.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Knittymama said...

That is a great way to keep yarn winding entertaining! My three year old is now thinking of what toys he can put inside our swift!

Only problem now is that as I'm reading my blogs he keeps asking me to go bank to "the Curious George page." :-)(He just asked again!)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Tania A said...

That is so cute.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home