Sunday, June 25, 2006

The "Perfect" Dress



Isn't it great? It's the "Perfect Summer Dress" from Little Turtle Knits. I just love it. There's elastic enclosed in that little picot trim at the waist, and the yarn is some amazing mercerized (which i'm usually not crazy about) cotton. The knitting is divine - that Theresa is Walking Knitted Perfection.

Note how my child is standing there, obedient and docile, while I take the photo. Let's pretend I wasn't saying "ppppplllleeeeeease just turn around and look at me!"

I've been knitting, too. I made a bunny.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pamelamama said...

did you get it from theresa or did you make it?? adorable! wonder how it would look on me.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

oh, theresa made it. i don't do fabric.

6:32 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

That dress is adorable and I WANT that bunny - the ears are soooo cute!!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

I've been imagining a dress like that for my Rosebud for a little while, and I have been hoping to have my sewing friends help me (er, make it for me). We'll see how that goes.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

That is the sweetest little dress I have seen in a long time!
Cute bunny too.

3:29 PM  
Blogger SpiderWomanKnits said...

What a cutie dress and bunny too :-)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home