Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rawr.



Phew. I have got to find a better way to make a mane that this crochet malarkey. Or perhaps I should just actually LEARN how to crochet. This was a nightmare, poking a hook through the knitted head, then crocheting loops with loopy boucle. There must be a better way.

On the other hand, crochet made a delightful(and very secure) tail.



I've been working on some patterns. It's a different deal to try to write for other people to understand. My patterns for myself generally look like: co 42 lt do neck 4 spots inc 3r 9x arms co 3 e inc 4 spots e 5th 10x p bo.

Why can't i just publish that, huh?

7 Comments:

Blogger aija said...

OMG, i know *nothing* about crochet, but that is so adorable!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

Holy crap. Cutest lion ever.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Tania A said...

I -have- to get that pattern from you. I must have that pattern for a friend of mine, who is gonzo for lions.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

That is SO cute!!! And LOL about your pattern writing.

2:22 PM  
Blogger dulcedosa said...

MUST HAVE THE PATTERN! I LOVE LIONS! PLEASE! PLEASE! Where's your PayPal button?!

3:11 AM  
Blogger lexa said...

I don't know how to crochet anything other than a chain, but I'd learn so I can make him! He's one of the cutest stuffies I've seen!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Now that lion is cute.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home