Friday, September 01, 2006

Things I've Learned

1. I really like wearing handknit socks.

2. I really hate knitting socks.

3. When pregnant, my fingers get wobbly and it takes me 3 times longer to complete anything.

4. When pregnant i crave reading books.

5. Someone who makes you scrambled eggs before you get up in the morning is the number one cure for morning sickness. Today.

6. Too much TV really does make a toddler agitated and an extra super special brand of whiney.

7. Rain and a droopy mama leave little else for a toddler to do than watch too much TV.

8. I feel a need to push on to ten items in this list just because. I'm going to fight that urge and stop here.

9. By the way, I also happen to have a huge craving to improve my crochet skills. The main thing holding me back is that I can't find a crochet hook that I like.

10. I made it to ten.

5 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I am sure your fingers will become less wobbly and the morning sickness will decrease (here's hoping).
Be well

11:13 AM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

My best cure for morning sickness was Zofran, and well, birth.

12:43 PM  
Blogger none said...

Maybe you need a custom made crochet hook for your style? Jimbo jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/ makes some wonderful hooks. :)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

those hooks are very cool!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

I want to improve my crochet, too. I like a lot of patterns that are crochet, but they scare me.
I want to try knitted socks, but I don't want to knit them.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home