Thursday, November 09, 2006

P.S.

i love your comments and frequently would like to respond to them, but if you do the anonymous email thingy then I can't. And i feel cheesey and pretentious responding publicly.

But here goes anyway. The patterns for the animals I make are my own. And yes, I am working on releasing them, I'm just slow. i hope hope hope to have at least one or two toy patterns ready in time for holiday knitting.

I will always cite the designer if I knit something not of my own design, so you can pretty much assume if there's no designer listed that it came from my own weird brain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marni, Is my comment (about the elephant pattern) showing up as no email private? It's Robyn - you contacted me once about my waist size from knitty baby bloggers. I emailed you back, and we were about the same size. You actually have access to my private blog - I sent you an invite. I'm sorry for the confusion. You can email me at graphicdesignchick@hotmail.com - I hope this clears the confusion. Didn't mean to have you publicly answer my comment!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Oh, please don't feel pretentious and cheesy answering comments in your blog! Many times there are other people who are interested in the answer to something someone asks in the comments.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home