Thursday, July 19, 2007

trying... trying... trying...

utter lack of capitals due to one handedness...

so i am trying to return. i have been knitting one row (41 stitches) a day on some cuffs for the yellow-green soaker pictured in my pile of mess below. i'm getting there.

i'm being inspired by Ravelry. and i'm trying to vow (but not yet vowing) to spend every moment i am sitting but unable to knit organizing my Ravelry page. user name is curlypurly, natch. because marnie was taken.

mewling babe. must attend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

vy you! I still waiting for invitation for ravelry since may!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

ravely eh? one more thing I dont have time for. can you tell me why you and I didnt invent ravelry? well, you know, we probably came up with the idea but never had time to implement it. xxxooo

11:52 PM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

funny comic I thought you would like

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home