Thursday, October 18, 2007

gartergartergarter

It's time for my daily photograph of black garter stitch.

I know you're all thinking (I know I am), "When will she finish that thing?" Soon, I hope. I tried it on the Mole this morning and the sleeve length fits him perfectly. I have a few more sets of decreases to do per EZ and I will do them. Cuffing the sleeves means the jacket will fit for a while. And I like the look of a garter sleeve with a garter cuff.

I miss working on Arwen. I miss the delicious yarn (Big Wool reminds me of those yarny ribbons my mother used to put in my pigtails, obsessively matching them to my outfits, when I was a child in the 70s.). I miss the cable. I'll be back to it, soon. I'm thinking to make just the Tomten for now and go back and add the bottom later, when (if?) it actually ever gets cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ilix said...

Cool, can't wait to see it done!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home