Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Little Tomten

I tried to take a photo of the Tomten-minus-sleeves on my baby to showcase his newfound sitting skills (and the adorable hood on the Tomten). But my baby wouldn't cooperate, yanking it off so violently (uh-oh. this is a bad omen.) that he fell over, banged his head, and wailed. repeatedly. So I'll have to make do with two separate photos.

I have to say that when I grafted the hood I thought "oh, this cutting all measurements in half thing was a bad idea. this will never fit. look at that tiny hood! and those huge armholes! and there's almost nothing to the darned thing before those armholes appear!

But, as always, EZ is a genius and it fits perfectly. Or at least it seemed to, in the 2 seconds my kid had it on before falling over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamelamama said...

wahhh wahhhhhh
*sad trombone*

9:09 PM  
Blogger tiennieknits said...

I miss this ooshy gooshy stage in my kids. Just want to pick 'em up and squeeze them! So cute sitting there! Nice tomtem too!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

How cute is it when they learn to sit up. They grow up so quickly and dont stay babies for long do they. I am sure the jacket will be worn when it is finished, perhaps its why it got ripped off so quickly.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

I hope he'll consent to wear it when it's finished! Great story!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home