Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Pattern, New Site



I've been working away at all of the different little facets of my life. For one thing, I've been going on a lot of interviews lately. I'm a birth doula and there's a lot of chatting that goes on when you meet a potential client for the first time. I mean, you kinda want to know a little something about the person who will be in the room when you push a person out of you. Anyway. I go on a lot of these interviews. And I end up talking about knitting. It confuses people. But it reminds me how much I love knitting. I feel like I don't have enough time any more. I'm stretched so thin. So many things going on. I need to remember to keep on knitting. Because when I don't? I miss it so.

So anyway, in this working away at the different facets of my life thing, I've updated my knitting website, and published a new pattern. An old pattern, really. The first thing I ever designed (though it's been tweaked beyond recognition from the first version, which I now affectionately call "Alien Bear" because it was so weird looking). My bear pattern. I'm going to be "cleaning house" and trying to get a bunch of my older patterns out there, starting with the animals. That's the plan, anyway. Let's see what happens with that, shall we?

So take a look at the new site at curlypurly.com and let me know what you think. I made it using iWeb from Apple in pretty much no time at all. Web design sure has changed since I started this thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oiyi said...

The bear is so cute! My little one just saw it on the computer monitor and said "Wow!". :-)

I know what you mean about being stretched thin. I feel like that most of the time ever since I had her. I want more time to create.

Glad to see you blogging again.

10:33 AM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

your new site looks great!
and so does that adorable little bear!!!

good luck withe the balancing thing... i do find that what holds it all together for me is my knitting... where in the world would i be without it?!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home